Sunday, July 29, 2012

ShukerNature: INTRODUCING BRITAIN’S BAT-WINGED MONKEY-BIRD

From Dr. Karl Shuker, this case from England of a "bat winged monkey bird" as experienced by witness Jacki Hartley:ShukerNature: INTRODUCING BRITAIN’S BAT-WINGED MONKEY-BIRD
"Back in 1969 I was 4 years old and travelling back from my auntie’s house in London. Dad had been driving for about half an hour and we were going through the countryside. I was in the back of the car when I suddenly heard an awful, screeching scream. Mum and dad were in the front chatting and heard nothing. It was twilight and as I looked out of the back window into the trees, I saw what I could only describe as a monster.

"It had bat wings which it unfolded and stretched out before folding back up again, red eyes and a kind of monster monkey face with a parrot's beak and was about 3 feet in height.

"To my 4 year old mind it was terrifying and I had nightmares for weeks. I did not have a name for this thing in my vocabulary and so called it The Bat Winged Monkey Bird as it seemed to be such a weird mixture of animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment