Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Mothman Sighting in Colorado - Cryptozoology News

Recent "mothman" sighting, in a Colorado attic. Hmm…

Mothman Sighting in Colorado - Cryptozoology News: The two men agreed the creature was about 7-feet long, thin and with smooth dark skin.

By Philip Bitnar CC BY 2.0
“Well I mean it was crouched down, but we estimated it was about 7-ft long. I saw some sort of arms and hands, both very long, and the hands had tons of fingers and claws. Reminded me of that movie with the Mothman…” the younger man said. “When my dad pointed the light on its face, it started moving its mouth, which was tiny, with little teeth like a piranha, and ran away. I noticed the eyes were completely dark and had no pupil or nothing. Pitch black, maybe because the light was hurting it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment